How to subscribe to Philly Tech News from Feedly


Tom Paine



 Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe to Philadelphia Tech News by Email



I'm a huge fan of RSS feeds. Always have been.

When Google pulled its Reader product offline a couple of years back, it sent many RSS devotees such as myself into a crisis.

But others stepped into the breach, in particular Feedly , which mimicked Google Reader and added some extras, though you have to pay a little extra for those extras, including Search which was free in Reader.

I was particularly pleased with Feedly when an update made it inaccessible for the version of OS X I was on at the time. The head guy personally responded to me and resolved the issue.

RSS Readers essentially allows you to collect your favorite websites, organized by category, and scan or search it without going to the individual sites. Its an invaluable tool in my work.

There are various ways of adding sites to Feedly. But after Reader shut down, for quite some time Feedly was not an option on the various widgets that allowed users to add sites to their RSS Readers. But now my site has that capability. So it's easy to add Philly Tech News to your Feedly Reader.

Just look for "Subscribe in a Reader" near the top of the right sidebar.

And as always, you can subscribe by email, which is right above "Subscribe in a Reader".







No comments: