Philly Tech News Quotes & Tweets 1/23/2015

 Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe to Philadelphia Tech News by Email

Ebay CFO Bob Swan during this week's earnings call, following announcement of job cuts and plans to shed Ebay Enterprise: "It will get worse before it gets better."

“In reality, it’s not a billion-dollar company, never was.” -Fab CEO Jason Goldberg to Fortune Magazine this week. It was widely publicized to be valued at $1 billion or more after a financing round.

"We're not ready for a third tower but when we signed the original lease, it was for 75 percent of the building and we have decided to take the remaining 25 percent." - Comcast SVP David Cohen, talking about Comcast's revised plans to take up all office space in new tower.

“Whether we go against Workday in the HCM space, Salesforce in the CRM space… or more traditional competitors that you know well, I don’t think there’s a better positioned company in the business software industry.” - SAP CEO Bill McDermott during this week's earnings call.