West Philly native Troy Carter talks valuations and other things on Bloomberg TV


Tom Paine



 Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe to Philadelphia Tech News by Email



I'm not too up to date with popular culture, but West Philly native (now LA-based) Troy Carter made a singular impression on me in this Studio 1.0 interview on Bloomberg TV from a few days ago.


In sddition to his music activities, he's a tech investor and runs an LA incubator he founded, The Atom Factory.

There seems to be a range of opinions about him in the music business, but as I said I don't really know that world. I'm just basing my impression on how he handled the interview. I was particularly interested on his views on current private valuations.





There was also considerable talk of Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift's views on Spotify.


No comments: