The PhillyTech Search Engine (always there on the right sidebar) continues to grow in its coverage of tech-related websites in the Philadelphia area. It now numbers more than 700 sites. My goal is to ultimately get it to several thousand , though that will take a while. I'm doing it methodically with a lot of quality control (I hope).
Also, Google Custom Search, on which PhillyTech Search is based, is much improved now, indexing and returning a deeper and more complete set of results for any query. The same is true for the "Search Within This Site" feature.
Please try it out, I think you'll find a more relevant and concise answer set than from using the general Google Search Engine for Philly-centric technology searches. And please recommend any other sites to me that should be included at phillytechnews@gmail.com




Permalink


No comments: